INTERNSHIP & JOB SEARCH SYSTEM
Do not search for jobs in the Experience system.
Top employers hire NIU students for careers and internships.
- You should have received an email with login information to the NEW Huskies Get Hired system powered by Symplicity.
- If you have not saved your resumes, cover letters, or other documents from the Experience system, please do so now, so that you can upload your documents to the NEW Huskies Get Hired.
- If you have current job applications, these will not transfer to the NEW database, please copy all your information for outstanding job applications.
- If you did not receive an email, please contact Career Services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total jobs and internships posted to this system in 2013-2014 (fall & spring):
CAREER EVENTS & FAIRS
How to access dates and details of Career Events & Fairs:
1. Log in to the Huskies Get Hired! system.
2. After you log-in, look for UPCOMING EVENTS
and click on the links for each Career Fair/Event.
3. Click SIGNUP
Need A Resume? Use Resume Builder.Resume Builder
is a powerful tool to help you get started. Whether you are creating your first resume or want to update an old one, Resume Builder
is the way to go!
After logging-in to this system, select Documents
from the toolbar at the top of the page and click on Build A Resume
Here is a Quick Start Guide
for tips on using the Resume Builder.
Mentor Program: Huskie-2-Huskie (H2H)
Try out NIU's new H2H Mentoring Program! H2H was developed in partnership with NIU's Alumni Association and pairs students (mentees) with alumni (mentors) who want to provide career advice.Find out more.
Has It Been A While... Since you last used this system?
We're glad you're back!1. Complete the Tutorial
(Required for NIU students to use HGH).2. Log-In to the HGH system
: Your Z-ID
is your username.3. Password
: The link, Forgot password
?, will provide you with your password.
(This link also is where you can reset your password).Did you know?
Those who complete the Tutorial are more successful in their job searches.
- Our Tutorial will help you succeed
- Quick Start Guide (.pdf)